Vitamin B1 and B6 in Whole Blood by LC-MS/MS
- Fast and easy sample preparation
- Robust method with high selectivity
- Short run time of 2.5 minutes
- Isotopically labelled internal standard for each analyte
- With reaction vials or with deep well plates
Our new mass spectrometry assay allows the determination of the active forms of vitamin B1 (TPP) and vitamin B6 (PLP) in whole blood by LC-MS/MS. The sample prep can be performed very quickly and consists of a simple protein precipitation eliminating the need for a derivatisation – ideal for laboratories with higher throughputs. Analytes and interfering substances are effectively separated within 2.5 min, enabling both high selectivity and speed. Two isotopically labelled internal standards for both parameters and our high quality 6PLUS1® calibrators and MassCheck® controls ensure accurate results.