Chromatographic Platform Starter Set
MassChrom® Biogenic Amines/Metabolites in Urine - LC-MS/MS
Identical chromatographic platform for all Sample Prep Sets
Contains analytical column, mobile phases, rinsing solution
For the start-up you need the Chromatographic Platform Starter Set (80000).
It contains the mobile phases, the rinsing solution as well as the analytical column.
Afterwards, the components can be re-ordered separately as required.
- Identical chromatographic platform for all Sample Prep Sets
- Economic and efficient – no need to change column or mobile phases
With our MassChrom® Biogenic Amines/Metabolites in Urine system we offer you a complete CE-IVD solution: one chromatographic platform together with different Sample Prep Sets, 6PLUS1® Multilevel Calibrator Sets as well as MassCheck® controls.
In addition to the Chromatographic Platform Starter Set individual Sample Prep Sets are required.
You have the following choices depending on your requirements:
Sample Prep Set Catecholamines, free Metanephrines, Serotonin in Urine
- with Sample Clean Up Columns (80600/C), for manual sample preparation
- with 96 SPE well plates for 96 analyses (80600/96) or 480 analyses (80600/480), suitable for manual and automated sample preparation
Sample Prep Set Total Metanephrines (free + conjugated) in Urine
- with Sample Clean Up Columns (80700/C), for manual sample preparation
- with 96 SPE well plate for 96 analyses (80600/96), suitable for manual and automated sample preparation
Sample Prep Set VMA, HVA, 5-HIAA in Urine
- with autosampler vials (80800), for manual sample preparation
- with collection plates for 96 tests (80800/96) or 480 tests (80800/480), suitable for manual and automated sample preparation
|Method of Analysis||LC-MS/MS|
|Specimen||24h-Urine or spontaneous urine|
|Please note||The freely available information on this website, in particular on the sample preparation, are not sufficient to work with our products. Please read instructions and warning notices on products and/or instruction manuals.|
|Parameter||10 grouped in 3 sample prep sets|